Monday 14 December 2009

Contents page


This is the contents page of the music magazine that I created for my main task. I changed this background from plain black to going from black gradually to white by using the 'Gradient tool' on Photoshop, I did this because I wanted the background to be black but I wanted it to look different from the front cover, I think I achieved this.


I kept the topics on my contents page brief and to the point because I didn't want to give too much away, I wanted the readers to want to buy the magazine in order to get the full story.


At the side of each caption I put a page number so the audience could go straight to the page that interested them, I noticed during my research that most magazines do this.


I tried to include what usually appears in music magazine contents pages, such as, reviews, interviews, and tours, I think this makes it look more like an already existing contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment