Monday 14 December 2009

Preliminary front cover

This is the front cover of the school magazine that I created for my preliminary task. I wanted to incorporate the school badge colours into my front cover so I used a light blue colour for the background.


I put the school badge in the top left hand corner of the magazine; the school badge is recognised by every student and will show representation of the school. I wanted different areas of the school on my front cover, such as, exam results, school productions, school improvements and achievements. I chose these areas for my front cover because it shows a positive representation of the school and I think the students would want to read about this.


I found the photos that are on the bottom of the page on the internet, I put these in because I wanted to show the readers different aspects of the school and the fun side to it.


I used the masthead 'Deyes Daily' because I thought it was catchy and to the point. I made the masthead black because I wanted it to stand out from the rest of the page and nothing else on the page is black. I put the text in white because I wanted something that would stand out from the background and I think white contrasts well with the colour blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment