Monday 14 December 2009

Double page spread

This is the double page spread of the music magazine that I created for my main task. I thought white and black would keep up with the theme of the magazine. I put only one photo of the band on this page because I wanted the main feature of the page to be the interview and I thought too many photos would attract the audiences attention from it.


I started off my article with drop capitals, I did this because most magazines start off their articles with drop capitals, so this way my double page spread looked more professional.


I have noticed that in most interviews there are certain parts that stand out to attract the audiences attention. I have done this in my interview, I put the text in red and made it a bigger font size to grab the readers attention.


At the end of the interview I put the bands 'MySpace' page on so the readers could visit it and listen to some of their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment